A few days ago (June 29th) was my fifty third birthday and it got me started thinking about a lot of things. Among them is the topic of goals.
There are a lot of things I want to do that I have not even come close to doing and at the age of fifty three that means that I really ought to get a move on and work on getting some of these things accomplished.
For example This weekend there was an event called Vidcon, it is an Online Video Conference/Convention that was first organized by Hank and John Green of the Youtube Channel “Vlogbrothers“. and it has become perhaps one of if not the biggest annual event in the world of online video.
One of my goals is to be able to attend Vidcon in 2013 where I will be able to meet and network with, dare I say it, “big time” youtube personalities as well as other people in the world of online video.
I realize that a LOT has to happen between now and then if that is going to be possible but I am determined to be there and I’m going to do everything I can to make it happen.
Other Goals Include:
- Reach my weight loss goal of 200 pounds (or less!)
- Finally quit smoking
- Reach at least 3,000 subscribers on both the tinfoilchefdotcom and selif1 youtube channels
- Make enough of a success of my latest blog project that the income from advertising on that site will constitute a living wage all by itself
- Have at least one youtube channel appear in the “other channels” boxes of at least 300 other youtubers
- Begin production of a short film that I have written a script for
- Get that short film seen by people in the video / film industry
- Begin work on an actual full length feature motion picture as the director
- Come up with more goals, add them to the list, get them all done!
Now I admit that some of these goals are a little bit out there but I refuse to believe that they’re out of reach.
Nothing is impossible
Just copy this code and paste it on your site where you want the link to appear: